Bookmark and Share       » Subscribe to Blog Feed       » Ravelry       » Facebook      

    March 09, 2010

    Sweet & Simple

    I love when I have a reason to make childrenswear. It's my favorite type of clothing to knit/sew. Before getting started on my next sweater design, I whipped up these precious little treats for a friend's baby-on-the-way.



    The dress pattern is New Look 6576 and the bolero is Bitty Bolero by PixiePurls. Both patterns are so simple you could make one for each day of the week.

    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Pixiepurls said...

    love your mods, how adorable with that dress, you are a renaissance women! I'm getting into sewing more now with clothing etc and really enjoying it. Making anything for little ones is always so fun because the FO's are SO SMALL!

    5:21 PM  
    Anonymous Lisa said...

    What a wonderful gift! Love the color selections and the simplicity of the style. Good job!

    6:45 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    So so cute I have been trying to decide what to do for my 2 youngest nieces and I think that you helped me settle on a direction. Thanks Traci

    5:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Copyright © 2008 Jordana Paige Knitting Bags & Knitting Patterns.
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin